While I am all up for double or even triple Les Mills, back to back or every other classes, the cardio junkie and stamina in me came crashing down with the latest installment of weight training. Don't know whether it is due to age or certain inconclusive factors, I found it frustrating when my body can't even do basic dead lift after the first repetition. Likened to paralysis or mundane effort, it wasn't like this months back with other PTs. Here I am today, all kick'ey' and shouting in bed, wallowing in disbelief, precipitated with sore throat and signs of flu. I need my Ribena and soup!
Not going to give up though, wanna slap the current PT in time :D
That's a promise to myself.
That's a promise to myself.
成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天
ReplyDelete