Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Of The Silent Pain & The Fear Ignited

I had a fall,
My reflexes agile,
My left elbow's ajar,
Protected my faculty,
Protracted by my height,
I survived as tall.

I had a fall,
A thud broke the silence,
A broken arm in violence?
A dislocation emminent?
A fracture be so permanent?
I looked across the hall.

I had a fall,
The fear was struck,
The fear was as fuck,
Who will be the mate?
Who will help this late?
I really had a fall.

I had a fall,
Next would be my goal,
Next would be my soul,
Perhaps shattered, in tatters.
Perhaps ended, in patters.
How on earth to gym?
How on earth I can gym?
How on earth I lift weights?
How on earth I lift my weights?
A cry of dismay,
A cry of dismay,
That was part of me,
That was the happiness in me,
I suddenly feel fall.

I had a fall,
I turned around,
I took a step, abound,
It felted like it is broken,
It felted like it is broken,
My other hand reached,
My other hand reached,
A sigh of relieve,
A sign of believe,
Just a little bruise,
With a thousand cruise,
The emotions I felt,
The pain I felt,
The loneliness I felt,
The screams I felt,
I just had a fall.

I had a fall,
But not yet fallen,
The fear is true,
As ever as truly,
The mind sets in,
And brought me in,
What must fall, must go up,
The truth of all, must go up,
I am okie with my fall.

I had a fall,
I cleaned up the mess,
I cleared up the mess,
Taped the small wound,
Rubbed the bruise sound,
But my fear was lingering,
How I fear my single ring,
I am okie with any fall,
But it's best for a shared fall.

Everyone needs a company eventually for all that fall next time...Cyclohelix

PS: Just a miniscule ant bite skin wound with a dash of bruise, and all set for gym tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. Gah! And I thought you had a mighty big fall :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Negativity is always my first stride, but it is good and made me a little aware of what I am afraid the most...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! You fell so many times! I hope you are up & running now. I have fallen many times in life. I only pretend to look good.

    ReplyDelete