Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Tin & The Fish

As I recalled, two chatters met online in some random chat-room years back. One of the guy started to say to the other.

L:   I am an old rusty tin, resting at this part of the shore.
      I am a lonely tin, washed aside with hearts a sore.

C:  Interesting, continue?

L:   I've seen many a fish, swimming by my shore.
      Yet none of them fish, is willing to come back a chore.

C:  And?

L:   One day I saw, a fish like you,
      Swimming by, crazy like you.
      One day I met,  a fish like you,
      With grace and kind, happy like you.

C:  :)

L:   Will you come by again, will you?
      To an old tin like me, will you?
      Will you come by again, will you?
      One day again, I hope is you.

C:   Em...

L:    Will you come back again to me?
       And accompany me, here shore?
       Will you make a home in me?
       Or swim out from my shore?

C:   Wow..err..

L:   I don't need you to answer me yet,
       If you choose to swim out and about,
       I don't need you to live with me yet,
       If you choose to wander about.

C:   ...

L:    But I do hope one day, you will swim by this shore again,
       And stop for the day, encircling me, this old tin again.

A few years later, we met again in the same random chat-room. This time around, I shouted out to him 'Hi tin-neighbor!' He replied 'Fish, do you want die is it? Your burial would be at my backyard :P'

Oh well, nice memories :D

PS: The tin got engaged. Lonely fish here..lol

Helix

1 comment: