Rant Post...
After reading Joe's, I got an urge to spill and decided not to spam a post in his comment box, instead here.
I got 2 small micro crushes (girl), although I knew I am sexually attracted to men before I hit 7. One of them sat beside me throughout the elementary years, became a doctor, now doing routine hospital rounds back in hometown. Another with the same height as mine, sat in front of me, became a pharmacist cum pageant winner and might be the next Amber Chia, with the brain of course. Both are still single and eager to meet-up for the 'good old days' if I happened to drop by my hometown. I still don't understand why both of them aren't officiating any plans to get into a serious relationship nor talk about marriages (can't complaint much as I kept mum on my part as well).
Was always second to nothing. Regretted I didn't take up medicine. I opted for optometry because I secured a scholarship for that which won't burden my parents and never gave much thought on it. It's not that bad judging the success and monetary terms better than slaving doctors dealing with other people's life. Well, it still didn't cut me inside till today and I can't suppress that emotion, but something is coming up :) As for relationship (didn't had any proper ones), it's always falling out of place with my endless work and the current study life (Masters). My day off? To run my own things, maybe a quick movie, gym, paperwork, bank, and most of the time, sleep. Jokes aside, it may turn out good for me until I attained a much stable life.
Will I make it eventually? Living together with someone, learning to love his downside, the fights, the never ending twist, well you get the picture. Yes and maybe no, or it could be a bit of both, lol. Practically I don't need all the fancy finds, classy catches, bodacious bodies, creme de la cremes, the all-i-need-is-a-good-overall-package-sent-from-heaven whim. Would just settle for someone average, good at communicating and has prospect to work things out together. What if he is totally different in taste? No one is perfect and I've already identified a few friends with not only similar in interest but with the same wavelength to hang out with. Here's a few to mention:
1. MU - Totally can chat non-stop, similar in views and opinions, staggering 90% liked the same movies, news, games at any given day..lol
2. DY - Similar taste in music, whatever I collected before is in his play-list, even indies, devious! I can go OMG with every song he played..lol
3. NE - Similar opinion and appropriateness of thought..lol
4. IL - My bestie who is one hell of a biatch..lol
5. DD - Similar taste in tech stuffs
6. KN - The imaginary bf, got the looks, cooks, and goods. Too bad he is straight and engaged to my bestie
Not quite sure if they will make it into my potential list as only 3 of them are bent :P Eventually I'll need to join, learn and accept my other half's interests and life-goals. Till then only I might post something that could earn the title 'Sherry Sherry'.
cycloHelix
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
ReplyDeleteI wish you well ^_^
+Ant+
There's no rush to find that special someone. :) Just be happy with yourself.
ReplyDeletegrass always seem greener on the other side for career..u might be regretting now had u taken medicine in the first place instead. As for relationships, no body knows when the right person will come along. Until then, just stay afloat.
ReplyDeleteAnton: Gracias!
ReplyDeletePaul: I will start dating after my Masters
Blue: Boleh foc me satu float? :P
Helix